Enjoying Fresh Arizona Snow.........

AZRangerboy

Enjoying Fresh Arizona Snow.........

Post by AZRangerboy »

Started the New Year in the fresh Arizona snow with my twin boy’s. This is the first major storm of the winter and it was much needed. We went up I-17 North toward Flagstaff to about 3000ft elevation entering Prescott Valley when everything turned white. Funny to see people just pulled off on the side of the HWY parked and playing in the snow. Would have never been allowed to do that in California. The boy’s and I got off on the Cherry Rd. exit and found a turn out where we parked and got suited up to play. We ventured around on a road that lead us to a nice open area where we had a great snowball fight. The boy’s picked icicles off the trees as the sun slowly melted the snow and they enjoyed eating fresh powder snow. I was so glad they were feeling better since they had been sick since before Christmas and really had fun in their first time in the snow since we moved here to Arizona. It was really pretty to see the mountains and trees covered with snow which was a big change from the hot dry desert scenery that we are used to seeing. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year’s! Best of 2015 to all of you from us here in Arizona. Can’t wait to get back out on the water soon and get geared up for the upcoming 2015 FLW tournament season. God Bless………….

Joe Uribe Jr.
snow pic #3.jpg
snow pic #1.jpg
snow pic #2.jpg
Hipster

Re: Enjoying Fresh Arizona Snow.........

Post by Hipster »

Nice Joe,

But I moved here for the 110 heat and warm sunshine!!!! the last few weeks have just been brutally cold :evil: :(
Mark in AZ as well
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
mark poulson

Re: Enjoying Fresh Arizona Snow.........

Post by mark poulson »

A handsome trio. Thanks for sharing.
I got cold just looking at the photos. Thin SoCal blood! Hahaha
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY