Legend 211r Storage

Moderators: MKA, Mike M, Caudawg, ash

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:39 pm

I just bought this boat about a week ago. The issue is storage of 3700 boxes. I store them in the middle compartment, mainly. There no trays just carpet. Is there a good technique for storage with compartments such as these? Can you buy trays or something to hold the boxes upright?

Thanks
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

User avatar
Brian D.
Posts: 3986
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 8:12 am
Location: OC
Contact:

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby Brian D. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Congrats on a very nice ride. If you don't have one now, there are adjustable rod divider bars that you can adjust according to how many boxes you have.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Where can I buy those?

User avatar
Brian D.
Posts: 3986
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 8:12 am
Location: OC
Contact:

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby Brian D. » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:28 am

Your dealer would be the first start. Or you could always call Legend Boats. In the picture you posted, a storage divider bar is shown. Its an adjustable bar that spans the locker and held in place by tension.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am

I know. But I thought I might need several. I'll check into it.

mark poulson
Posts: 9037
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 4:16 am
Location: Oakley, Ca.

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby mark poulson » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm

That boat looks like it has enough storage for you to carry a caddy, so you don't even have to find your own baits!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 pm

mark poulson wrote:That boat looks like it has enough storage for you to carry a caddy, so you don't even have to find your own baits!



Is that an offer? ;) maybe you can show me some of your good water while we are at it ha!

Scott L
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 9:42 pm
Location: Newark, CA

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby Scott L » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Nice boat! I've found these http://t.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Uti ... uct/59192/ to come in handy when loading/unloading my boxes and they have held up well so far (several years so far).

You can just drop the boxes in and take them out individually or pull 7 boxes out in one open bag.

kporter
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby kporter » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Check out "organized fishing modular utility box racks"
U can find them at tackle warehouse under storage
They work sweet

Champion Jon
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: Roseville, CA

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby Champion Jon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 pm

http://www.basscatstore.com/tackleorganizer.aspx


The link above may be what your looking for. I don't use them myself, I just jam a bunch of boxes in so there is no room for them to move.

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Champion Jon wrote:http://www.basscatstore.com/tackleorganizer.aspx


The link above may be what your looking for. I don't use them myself, I just jam a bunch of boxes in so there is no room for them to move.



Ya that is what I'm looking for if the will fit good in that storage compartment. I'm going to do some measuring and see if they fit. I'm trying to get a little more organized so I can actually find the lure I'm looking for.

It's funny, a lot of times you know something will work but you can't find it. Or you know it's going to take you 10 min to find it so you just say, "well this is close, it will work." It's not a good way to fish.

Thank you guys for your help.

Keith Rakoncza
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby Keith Rakoncza » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:14 am

I use the same as Scott L. Works great! Keeps everything in place and when I have to unload my boat it makes it really quick and simple. Can send pic if u want to see

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 am

Keith Rakoncza wrote:I use the same as Scott L. Works great! Keeps everything in place and when I have to unload my boat it makes it really quick and simple. Can send pic if u want to see


Yeah, I would like to see it. It would be easy when you go fishing from another boat to transfer your stuff. I really never thought of that.

mark poulson
Posts: 9037
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 4:16 am
Location: Oakley, Ca.

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby mark poulson » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:39 am

birdi23nls wrote:
mark poulson wrote:That boat looks like it has enough storage for you to carry a caddy, so you don't even have to find your own baits!



Is that an offer? ;) maybe you can show me some of your good water while we are at it ha!


Hahaha...I can show you where they aren't, and how not to catch fish anytime!
Attitude plus effort equal success

CLEAN AND DRY

User avatar
birdi23nls
Posts: 570
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Turlock California

Re: Legend 211r Storage

Postby birdi23nls » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:54 am

mark poulson wrote:
birdi23nls wrote:
mark poulson wrote:That boat looks like it has enough storage for you to carry a caddy, so you don't even have to find your own baits!



Is that an offer? ;) maybe you can show me some of your good water while we are at it ha!


Hahaha...I can show you where they aren't, and how not to catch fish anytime!



I have that same problem :)


Return to “Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests