NuTech NuJig Elite

NuTech Lures

NuTech NuJig Elite

Post by NuTech Lures »

Now Available... what are you waiting for
george

Re: NuTech NuJig Elite

Post by george »

I did not think these things could get any better but with the Trokar it be crazy, stupid good! You delta and Clear Lake guys have to give these bad boys a try because you are missing out. I have used them these jigs on the rock piles in the lower lake 30lb Power Pro with 6' of flouro leader. When you stick these fish with this jig you know they are coming to the boat!

I really want to go fish Calico's out of San Diego with these jigs and the Trokar, Anybody want to go with me?
I was hoping that they folks talking about putting on the inshore/offshore events were still going to give it a try, because these will kick some serious butt out there!

George
VJ

Re: NuTech NuJig Elite

Post by VJ »

george wrote:I did not think these things could get any better but with the Trokar it be crazy, stupid good! You delta and Clear Lake guys have to give these bad boys a try because you are missing out. I have used them these jigs on the rock piles in the lower lake 30lb Power Pro with 6' of flouro leader. When you stick these fish with this jig you know they are coming to the boat!

I really want to go fish Calico's out of San Diego with these jigs and the Trokar, Anybody want to go with me?
I was hoping that they folks talking about putting on the inshore/offshore events were still going to give it a try, because these will kick some serious butt out there!

George

+1 these are the real deal
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com