Elite anglers talk about the western swing

WB Staff

Elite anglers talk about the western swing

Post by WB Staff »

...To me, this schedule is the best since I've been around. I've never fished the Delta. I have heard so much about it. I have fished Havasu once before. I am excited to fish it, because it reminds me of home. I like the smallmouth/largemouth mix...

Read more: http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/libra ... ml?id=5791
StogieMan

Re: Elite anglers talk about the western swing

Post by StogieMan »

I plan to go out to the Delta Sunday and would not mind following an Elite angler around, keeping a respectful distance but want to see them work.

I cant be in Sacramento but will be in the Delta. Where would a good place be to stumble on an Elite, Franks tract, mildred??
whazup

Post by whazup »

Won't be very many on the water Sunday. May have to do some running to find them. Find out where they are coming into the Delta from Sac, then meet them there and pick one out, lol.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
Todka32

Post by Todka32 »

Where can one launch if he wanted to follow the pros from the Sacramento River area? :?:
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

I would launch at B&W, Brandon island area and on Sunday you can check basstrack on the bassmaster site to find out where exactly the pros are fishing (not sure if they have it available for Saturday too)
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
Newbassfisherman

Post by Newbassfisherman »

if i am going to be on the delta on saturday would hanging out around three mile slough around 730 to see the field be a good idea?
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

I'm gonna launch at mossdale and wait for them to come down here, lol. I highly doubt you'll see a elite down here. Had to have a lil fun, I'm sure Franks and Mildred will be a good place to see them.
whazup

Post by whazup »

If I were going to try to catch them, I would launch at Brannon, then sit in 3 mile and wait.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
K_Lincomfelt

Post by K_Lincomfelt »

Basstrakk will be running all 4 days so you should be able to tune in the whole time.
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

But do they have the location on for all 4 days on basstrakk or just the weights and the location on the final day?
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute