KIDS BASS CAMP IS COMING

DG

KIDS BASS CAMP IS COMING

Post by DG »

After a year off while transitioning from Christian Bass Anglers Fellowship to Bayside Adventure Sports, we are reinstating the Kids Bass Camp at Collins Lake.

The event will take place Saturday-Sunday, May 16-17th. The camp activities will remain the same as they were at previous camps. Starting with registration Saturday morning. Followed by fishing workshops, lunch, fun activities including the famous "ice cream walk" more fun, dinner and an evening centered around the campfire with, music and songs, a Spiritual Message from a Bayside Youth Pastor and finally Smores!

Sunday brings an early wake up for the campers. Breakfast and pairing them with their fishing "pros" After a prayer and the National Anthem, the teams are off for 3 1/2 hours of fishing, THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN!

As you know the camp cannot take place without help and support. If you find it in your heart to be a "PRO" for half a day on Sunday. You will have the pleasure of taking one or two of our campers out fishing in a tournament where literally everyone wins! The entry, launch, breakfast and lunch are on us but more importantly you will have helped to make a difference in these kids lives.

If you can help us that day, please contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com

Thanks and God Bless
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Re: KIDS BASS CAMP IS COMING

Post by DG »

bump
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

Come on guys, we need to get these kids out on the water. It's only half a day and you can make a difference in a kids life!!!!!
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

Bump
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

A week to go and we could use a few more boats! If you can help, please contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com
Thanks
<+}}}><