Help please Wireless Elite 4 HDI, HDI skimmer transducer 83/200 & 455/800

Moderator: Ken Sauret

Matty

Help please Wireless Elite 4 HDI, HDI skimmer transducer 83/200 & 455/800

Post by Matty »

Hi all just been reading a few threads on the forum, some great info thanks guys.

Over here in the UK we fish a lot of lakes that you can't put a fishing boat on, you can however use remote control bait boats, so i need to make the head unit and transducer wireless, I want to mount the transducer in the RC Boat and then have the head unit on the bank of the lake with me, I can then drive the boat around and quickly see the lake bed features etc.

The bait boat has enough ah to power the motors and the transducer and I can use a 5.8ghz FPV RC Wireless AV transmitter on the boat and a receiver on the bank, I just need some more info on the wiring of the transducer, I've attached a pic of what I think is the correct wiring for the transducer (part number 000-10976-001), but can anyone explain further about the functions that each pin perform

Is the xdcr + - and ground the three main pins for all the fishfinder data?

And the speed data, temp data, and power just water temp, boat speed, and battery power?

As I will only have limited channels, I really only need to send the fishfinder data, I don't need battery power, water temp, or speed.

Any help explaining the wiring would be much appreciated

Cheers
Matt
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (55.53 KiB) Viewed 570 times