Looking for a non-boater 4 BBT

Bassbully

Looking for a non-boater 4 BBT

Post by Bassbully »

Hello, lol, all my friends are wishermen not tournament fishermen. I'm an intermediate stick, looking for a non-boater to fish BBT's Berryessa tournaments on the 12 and or the 19th. If it's all good, willing to consider fishing Traveler's Division. I own a 2014 Nitro Z8. I'm Very comfortable sharing the bow and or fishing the back. I live in the Sac area. If interested? IM me or text me at 916 821-5798
reddog

Re: Looking for a non-boater 4 BBT

Post by reddog »

If you're still looking I know the TD for that circuit has people who are looking for a boater sometimes. You may want to check with him and see if he may have an option for you, just FYI, Good Luck.
Bassbully

Post by Bassbully »

Thanks Reddog, I spoke to The Rodfather, Al Fong and Randy P, they had their feelers out for me. It was Randy who suggested I post something here. Best advice I got. I received responses from some real quality sticks. The part that sucks is I only need one! Hopefully the other inquirers will find a boater. And hopefully we can go out and fish in the future, never can have too many fishing buddies. With that said I no longer need anymore inquiries. Thank you Al (Fisherman's Wherehouse), Randy Pringle (BBT), and of course this great website for letting post.
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

@bassbully
Thanks for support of the site!