WWBT Live Weigh-in Shasta Link - Over $135,000 to be paid

WB Staff

WWBT Live Weigh-in Shasta Link - Over $135,000 to be paid

Post by WB Staff »

With over $135,000.00 waiting to be paid out to at this weekends event, The WWBT continues to generate great participation with over 100% paid back to the anglers. “It has been years since we have had a 130 boat field in northern California” said Keith Tripp, Ranger Boats West Coast sales rep. "As the WWBT enters into its second Pro/Am of the season, we at Ranger Boats are thrilled to see all the excitement return to the tournament scene and can't wait to see what the future holds.Check out the Live weigh-in from Lake Shasta On Saturday and Sunday at 3:00pm PT."

More info on the event and the weigh-in activities: http://www.westernbass.com/article/wwbt ... activities

Live Video Feed starts at 3 p.m.: http://wildwestbasstrail.com/live-video-feed/
Jim Miller

Re: WWBT Live Weigh-in Shasta Link - Over $135,000 to be paid

Post by Jim Miller »

EXCELLENT coverage of Shasta results in ALL aspects of the happenings WWB, however, for those that were not able to be there could consideration be given to ANY and ALL competitors who weigh their individual LARGEST BASS and that weight be posted on the RESULTS page each day?? Thank you for consideration to this interesting and important STAT!! Jim M.
basnlmt
bryanmc

Post by bryanmc »

Hopefully the streaming weigh in video will be better today. I was hoping to see some old friends weigh in yesterday but the video was pretty bad. Not a knock on WWBT, everybody seems to have trouble streaming video from the hole Bridge Bay sits in.
bryanmc

Re: CLICK TO WATCH NOW! WWBT Live Weigh-in Shasta Link - Over $135,000 to be paid

Post by bryanmc »

Just wanted to say the live stream today is awesome. Great job Gary and crew!
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Thanks for post. I'll just say we had "ISSUES" on day 1 with Live Stream video. Got it right for day 2...I believe. Another lesson learned :D
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

FLW been doing it live for years and they still have problem on their live weigh in. Their live freeze and takes off so for WWBT 1st time it was great as I watch it sunday.