Found Fish Finder

Warrior

Found Fish Finder

Post by Warrior »

I was fishing at Pine Flat Lake the First weekend in March and found a higher end Fish Finder floating right by the boat. It looks to be in OK and water doesn't appear to have made it inside. I know this is Northern Ca, but I thought it would be worth a try to get it back to the rightful owner. I posted in that area Craigs list as well but I know they had a few tournaments back to back, so it could be from anywhere.

All somebody has to do is tell me what the make and model is and one special marking on it and it's yours.
Rattle

Re: Found Fish Finder

Post by Rattle »

Kudos to you Warrior for being a stand-up guy. It is nice to see people "do the right thing" every now and then in this screwed up society we live in. Thanks for having integrity and honesty.
steve0806

Post by steve0806 »

Rattle wrote:Kudos to you Warrior for being a stand-up guy. It is nice to see people "do the right thing" every now and then in this screwed up society we live in. Thanks for having integrity and honesty.
You got that right!!!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

There is never a wrong time to do the right thing, and you did the right thing, bigtime!
And this society isn't all that screwed up. You're proof of that!
We just hear about the bad stuff because it sells products.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Thanks for the kind remarks!

It's been an interesting task to try and find the owner. I contacted the manufacturer and even though the owner did not register it, they tried everything they could to help me out. They did tell me by searching the SN that it was shipped from the factory recently but nothing more. My next move is to take it to Bass Pro Shops and ask if I can hook it up and see if the waypoints help me pinpoint and area that I can advertise; after that I'm stuck.

I thought it unfortunate that the owner didn't let the Ranger know, I've called several times to see if anyone has inquired about it. If anyone has anything else I can try, I'm all ears.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

American Indian proverb by White Elk
Bigmouth

Post by Bigmouth »

It might help to leave word in some of the tackle shops around Fresno and Clovis such as Valley Rod & Gun (559) 292-3474, Fishermans Warehouse (559) 225-1838 or Sportsman's Warehouse (559) 261-2900.

Hope to meet you on the water someday.

1997 Champion 202 Bass and Bay white hull w/green stripes all black Mercury 250 Pro XS!