AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION : ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION : ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by Fred Fullerton »

GUYS I NEED SOME INPUT ON OUR MAY 28TH SCHEDULED DATE, Please contact me By either text on my cell phone or Please give me a call on my Home #, DUE TO THE 10 DAY OFF LIMITS FROM WWW DOBYNS CIRCUIT The Delta will virtually be shut down to all that will fish his circuit The Month of MAY this means I need to know right away who is fishing OUR Circuit I don't want to get any one DQ I do have one option BUT NOT THE BEST it is too move out to JULY 9 This I do not really want to do. SO PLEASE CONTACT ME, I need to change ROOM RESERVATIONS AND SUCH Because of this!!! So Please Contact me soon. If we have 30 or confirmed I will stay on coarse So MAKE IT SOON GUYS!!!!!

Thank YOU FRED
Mike

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION : ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by Mike »

What's the status of this Tournament?? Phil and I wont be able to fish it if its not moved..
OG on WB since 1993
dropshotter1

Post by dropshotter1 »

I will be fishing the WWBT, but feel free to move the date if its better for the group.
Dave
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Guys please REMARK YOUR CALENDER'S Too JULY 9TH For the replacement Date For the May 28th Date. Too many of you Delta Rats are going to fish WWW Tournament PRO-AM. So this is the only spot I have open. Spread the Word Please. Thank You
Fred
egbasshooker

Post by egbasshooker »

Got it!
http://www.rbbassfishing.net
Dobyns Rods <--___.