PLEASE HELP OUR KIDS

DG

PLEASE HELP OUR KIDS

Post by DG »

PLEASE HELP We have added a FREE Raffle for our boaters and Lew's has donated a BB1 reel to go along with some other great prizes. Each boater will get a ticket and all boaters will go away with something besides a "Warmed Heart" knowing they helped to make a difference in a Child's Life!

May 14th and 15th are the dates for this years Bayside Adventure Sports Kids Bass Camp. We need your help on Sunday morning May 15th to make this event successful! This is a chance to make a difference in a child's life and at the same time warm your heart knowing that you were a part of making that difference.

We will assemble at 6:30 am and issue each child a rod, reel and tackle box. At that time they will be paired up with one of our Pros (that's you) and shortly after we will launch you out for about 3-4 hours of fishing at beautiful Collins Lake. Entrance and launch are FREE and we provide morning coffee and snacks. Lunch and T shirts will also be provided to our Pros. You should go home with a full belly, feeling like you're on the top of the world. Thanks and we hope to see you and your boat on May 15th!
GOD BLESS
Contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Re: PLEASE HELP OUR KIDS

Post by DG »

Come on guys, we still need a few more boats. Please make this happen for the kids!
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
DG

Re: PLEASE HELP OUR KIDS

Post by DG »

Just a few days to go and we still need 4 boats to make this work. If there's anyway that you can give us your time and boat Sunday morning, the kids and their parents would deeply appreciate it.
Contact me at dickg@baysideadventuresports.com
Thanks
Dick
<+}}}><