2 Guides needed for 5/20, 4 anglers

Bass hack

2 Guides needed for 5/20, 4 anglers

Post by Bass hack »

Hi, I was scheduled to fish stripers with 3 of my employees this Friday. We fish annually with one of the striper guides from Sacramento. Well, the striper fishing was lousy with him last week. He says the larger fish have now left the delta. He recommends we hold our deposit for the fall when striper and or salmon are running.

If any guides are available this Friday to fish out of Isleton for Bass, please contact me ASAP as I have 3 guys who were are eager to go fishing. They all have already taken this Friday off, so I don't want to disappoint them. All of them are beginner anglers and I am an intermediate. (These guys want to catch fish, they don't want to booze cruise.)

Please contact me ASAP if any of you can accommodate us.
Thanks
Scott
Rich hamilton

Re: 2 Guides needed for 5/20, 4 anglers

Post by Rich hamilton »

Give Randy a call :) Richie Rich

http://www.thefishinginstructor.com
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Bass hack

Post by Bass hack »

Rich hamilton wrote:Give Randy a call :) Richie Rich

http://www.thefishinginstructor.com

Randy is great , but he is booked out forever.
(I just sent him a txt. anyhow. thanks for the suggestion.)
sy

Post by sy »

Bobby Barrack and / or Andy Cuccia
Bass hack

Post by Bass hack »

sy wrote:Bobby Barrack and / or Andy Cuccia
We would love to fish with either of those guys. My son watches all their YouTube videos. I have tried to book with both of them in the past . Neither one of them ever returned my phone calls or emails. Randy Pringle did return my call and we fish with him regularly.

I was hoping some less well sought after guides would be perusing this forum and have an opening.