Berryessa Bass Tournament 6/5/16

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournament 6/5/16

Post by Duke »

GO DUBS!!
Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having its 8th Tournament 6/5/16 next Sunday! AOY Leader Board is getting real interesting and close! TOC qualifiers are also close, with the top 45 automatically qualifying for the TOC in March! Let me know if you have any questions on qualifying for the TOC. If you are a new team, no problem to get in! Call or email me if you have questions. Website is at (berryessabass.weebly.com). Water has cleared up some and also has gotten warmer. I have seen a few bed fish still, but most fish are in post spawn and getting into summer patterns. I’ve requested Markley Cove to open earlier than 5:00 a.m. but they won’t open store until 5:00 a.m. again! I will be there a little earlier to start check-ins and live-well checks! Both ramps will be available again! Please have your CF numbers for the entry forms and launch fees. We’ll blast off from the gas dock again. So get to the lake early, check-in, pay launch fee and get in the water! Safe light is around 5:45 and getting earlier by the day. Let me know if you are going to be fishing if you haven’t already and I’ll have your entry form ready. If you let me know your fishing before Saturday late night I’ll have your entry form filled out before you come to the lake and only signatures & fees will be needed. This helps speed-up check-in because we don’t have a lot of time from check-in to blast-off! This tournament we will be serving BBQ tri-tip sandwiches with Carmelized onions, BBQ sauce, and Creamy horseradish. Sandwiches will be ready when you get in for weigh-ins! Teams are getting better with the responses, please keep up the good work! See you all Sunday morning, and don’t forget about RAFFLE TIX. Bring a baggie to stash your tix! Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6160 / Fax (530)794-6085.
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<