Buffs Skin Protection

CBS

Buffs Skin Protection

Post by CBS »

Checking to see if many one has a recommendation for neck/headwear skin protection. I have put off trying the gear for various reasons but after ingesting a bunch of sun tan lotion into my eyes this weekend I'm all in. One of the items I checked out on line was a product by Sims, looks good but if anyone has any recommendations it would be great.

Chuck
ACRon

Re: Buffs Skin Protection

Post by ACRon »

I have been using a variety of different ones for several years. The key is check the spf of the items to get the best protection. Second is does it fit you well and comfortable. If it does fit you won't wear it.

I use heavier in the winter to gain some cold protection during high speed runs. It get pretty hot here in the summer so I switch to mesh back hats and use lighter buff in the heat and sometimes wet it down.
BrandonCook

Post by BrandonCook »

Simms buff is the real deal. I don't think you'd meet to many people that don't love simms gear.
Mark-C

Post by Mark-C »

in addition to the buff, get the simms fingerless sun gloves, they are awesome.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

I use the Simms full head protector and Huk buffs. Cant go wrong with either. The Huk is more comfortable.
Jason Borofka

Post by Jason Borofka »

100% Simms all the other brands ive tried dont even come close! I cary a extra one for my buds to try out and every time we get off the water they go home and order one of there own! Combine that with one of there solar flex shirts and solar flex glove you be feeling good in 100+ heat all day! https://www.simmsfishing.com/shop/hats- ... ter-2.html
CBS

Post by CBS »

Thanks for the support on this one guys. Went by Hi's Tackle and picked up a Sims Sunhood, wore it this weekend very comfortable and might be the best $40.00 I ever spend.