Dang those Castaic Lake Lifeguards and Sheriff boat Deputy's are on the top of there game!

DaveH

Dang those Castaic Lake Lifeguards and Sheriff boat Deputy's are on the top of there game!

Post by DaveH »

And let's not forget the park staff at the gate house keeping everyone moving though and checking safety equipment and checking boats for clean and dry.
Brett and his staff at the rental boat trailer keeping the fleet running top notch and having current info on what the fishing is best .
The guys who take care of the landscaping and make sure all the restrooms and the SS floating houses are smelling rose.

Now if we could just get Calif. Boats and Waterway to step it up and repair the rutted up ramp and all the washboarded roads and parking areas up to 100 percent we could all feel good that everyone is doing there jobs to the highest detail..,,
So Calif. Boats and Water ways how about.,, are you going to join the team and bring yourself ls to the high standards every one else at the park is achieving... WERE CALLING YOU OUT...
Last edited by DaveH on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stratos278

Re: Dang those Lifeguards and Sheriff boat Deputy's are on the top of there game!

Post by Stratos278 »

What park is this?
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
DaveH

Re: Dang those Lifeguards and Sheriff boat Deputy's are on the top of there game!

Post by DaveH »

Stratos278 wrote:What park is this?
Sorry fixed the subject line, Castaic lake, SoCal
Brian D.

Re: Dang those Castaic Lake Lifeguards and Sheriff boat Deputy's are on the top of there game!

Post by Brian D. »

_+1 Get 'em Dave
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
SpookFreak

Re: Dang those Castaic Lake Lifeguards and Sheriff boat Deputy's are on the top of there game!

Post by SpookFreak »

We would all agree that pavement between the check in and the parking lot needs some serious attention. People fly through there and their trailer suspension takes quite a beating.
I just take it slow but even then it's pretty rough.
Bass Pro Shopper

Post by Bass Pro Shopper »

Now if we could just get Calif. Boats and Waterway to step it up and repair the rutted up ramp and all the washboarded roads and parking areas up to 100 percent we could all feel good that everyone is doing there jobs to the highest detail.
What are my annual boat and vehicle pass fees going to?
Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
It's more serious than that!
MikeR

Post by MikeR »

Echoing my thoughts Dave. It's good you posted this. Every time I drive that stretch I cuss to myself or say something to my partner that day as not only the trailer, but my truck takes a beating. It doesn't matter how slow you go it is still brutal.

Those affected and not happy should speak up with an email the lake management, lbennett@parks.lacounty.gov to voice our concerns/complaint. It's a valid complaint.

Mike
Always lookin' for mud lines!
https://signarama.com/locations/ca-ventura/
DaveH

Post by DaveH »

Bass Pro Shopper wrote:
Now if we could just get Calif. Boats and Waterway to step it up and repair the rutted up ramp and all the washboarded roads and parking areas up to 100 percent we could all feel good that everyone is doing there jobs to the highest detail.
What are my annual boat and vehicle pass fees going to?
I just read of another attemp of a 3 Billion dollar bond coming back up on the November ballot, AB2444.
I see it as another pic pocket attempt to get our tax dollars for something we've all ready paid for !
The repairs should go though the general fund not our pockets.
MikeR wrote:Echoing my thoughts Dave. It's good you posted this. Every time I drive that stretch I cuss to myself or say something to my partner that day as not only the trailer, but my truck takes a beating. It doesn't matter how slow you go it is still brutal.

Those affected and not happy should speak up with an email the lake management, lbennett@parks.lacounty.gov to voice our concerns/complaint. It's a valid complaint.

Mike

Lori Bennett and the Parks Dept have lil pull in this, it's all in the States hands, it's there park.
As we see by a few projects they've done in the past they dont know crap about whats going on here, exzamples being the second drivway into the main launch and the lagoon launch ramp.
Email these to guys and go to the top of the heap and ask why nothing is getting done.
Supervisors Michael D. Antonovich and Mark Ridley-Thomas