Trapper Hooks

Jerry Fournier

Trapper Hooks

Post by Jerry Fournier »

I have been seeing videos and pieces of information on these new Trapper Hooks. I haven't seen any responses or anyone thoughts on this new hook design. Any thoughts?
rico

Re: Trapper Hooks

Post by rico »

For now, I'm guessing you're only going to get input/reviews from Pro Staff and a few high profile individuals. Like anything new, we're going to have to wait until the general public has access to them to get any "real" feedback. Are they available in stores? Any info on pricing?
VinceH

Post by VinceH »

Pricing will be very competitive. Quantities will vary determined by bulk/style. Drop shot hooks will go in neighborhood of $3 for individual packs of lower quantities. MAP pricing has been set for all retailers and they will set the price at heir level. I will try and answer as many questions as possible. This is a great avenue to use at westernbass.com, I will try and be as attentive as possible.
VinceH

Post by VinceH »

More information to come. There will be Daly updates from ICAST to give you more details on my FB page. I will try and place here also so that Westernbass.com users get the info here first.

Vince Hurtado
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Bass hack

Post by Bass hack »

Pretty crazy looking hook. Square hooks?

Kind of reminds me of teh Opti-Grab