Delta: Navionics or Nautic HD or ??? - best contouring?

Ranger519v

Delta: Navionics or Nautic HD or ??? - best contouring?

Post by Ranger519v »

If this has been covered, can someone point me to the recent post?

I currently have Nautic HD card in my Lowrance Gen 3. I believe it shows 3' contours on the delta but I've seen mention that the Navionics (not sure which version) shows 1' contours.

My question is what is the best mapping card out there for the California Delta?
Bob
===========================================
1997 Ranger 519DVS, 225 Mercury EFI, 12 and 9" HDS Gen 3s, 109 MG Tour, 10' Talons
===========================================
Brian D.

Re: Delta: Navionics or Nautic HD or ??? - best contouring?

Post by Brian D. »

Navionics Platinum or Navionics Plus + - West Coast - Barr none. 1 ft. increments, Freshest Data for one year.

~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
TravisH

Re: Delta: Navionics or Nautic HD or ??? - best contouring?

Post by TravisH »

Ranger519v...For your Lowrance Gen 3 I would highly recommend the Navionics Hotmaps Platinum...This mapping card comes preloaded with Sonarchart which is all the Hd 1' depth contours plus has the 3d aerial overlay that helps you find back waters that are less traveled And last but not least also has the tides tables located all over the delta so you can tell what that tides doing at anytime in a specific area..
Also as Brian stated, Navionics just released the Navionics Regions mapping card which is a similar mapping card but it doesn't come with the 3d capabilities and this card is about $50 less than the Top of the Line Navionics Hotmaps Platinum card...

Travis Huckaby