Double Plopper

Sanchini

Double Plopper

Post by Sanchini »

Now in stock at all Fisherman Warehouse locations!
Attachments
image.jpeg
Otay Michael

Re: Double Plopper

Post by Otay Michael »

They work great, but they also get torn up fairly quickly. The thin metal arms get broken off by the ninth fish at the best, even with careful re-positioning of the arms, and second fish if they are big ones. They need to make them of titanium, I'd pay more as I want them to last a while. :?
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Levy

Post by Levy »

Otay Michael wrote:They work great, but they also get torn up fairly quickly. The thin metal arms get broken off by the ninth fish at the best, even with careful re-positioning of the arms, and second fish if they are big ones. They need to make them of titanium, I'd pay more as I want them to last a while. :?
Thx good feedback! I have the same problem with the Bling Spinnerbaits, the wire is much too thin and all 4 I purchased broke after just a couple of fish.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Great looking Bait ...... but mine seem to frequently roll over on the side and "swim" crooked.
Thinking River2Sea needs to add some weight to the submerged portion.
fredlock

Post by fredlock »

MichaelB wrote:Great looking Bait ...... but mine seem to frequently roll over on the side and "swim" crooked.
Thinking River2Sea needs to add some weight to the submerged portion.
fished mine for the first time this weekend and had the same thing happen.
Burke

Post by Burke »

MichaelB/Fredlock. Try adding a trailer. I use a Keitech trailer and it seems to keep it running straight. I haven't run it without a trailer so I haven't seen it "roll".
fredlock

Post by fredlock »

Burke wrote:MichaelB/Fredlock. Try adding a trailer. I use a Keitech trailer and it seems to keep it running straight. I haven't run it without a trailer so I haven't seen it "roll".
thanks, I'll try that. but it also should run pretty true without a trailer.
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

As soon as I saw these at Dick's this weekend I thought, 'Man, these things will catch fish(ermen) :lol: '.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny