Killing weeds

machadobass

Killing weeds

Post by machadobass »

For those who believe they are not spreading pellets at Clearlake, you are wrong!
image.png
mark poulson

Re: Killing weeds

Post by mark poulson »

So much for honesty from our public officials.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
george

Post by george »

Well I dont think it has hurt the fishing! I was there for three days this last weekend and we probably averaged 60 fish per day. We may see more of an effect when the water starts to turn over and all of the decomposed vegetation starts to churn up and it could get ugly.
But right now the water has great color which is about two feet of visibility and the fish are really starting to stack up!

But your right, they are spreading pellets!

george
machadobass

Post by machadobass »

What really got me going was the where and when. The wind was blowing hard from the NW. They were dumping pellets at Buckingham Point. The pellets were blowing into 30' of water and the current would naturally push them into the o- biss. For the life of me I don't know what they were trying to accomplish. I went back there the next morning and fished for 20 minutes or so. Not one bite. Previous days, 15 to 20 fish. Seriously, WTF
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Sent you a PM. Thanks, RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

mark poulson wrote:So much for honesty from our public officials.
I'm just gonna bite my tongue! :roll:
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com