Berryessa Bass Sunday 11/13

Duke

Berryessa Bass Sunday 11/13

Post by Duke »

Hello teams, just a reminder to everyone that Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having its 2nd Tournament 11/13/16 for the 2016 – 2017 Season! I hope you all are getting your pre-fish on for the second tournament of the 2016 – 2017 season this Sunday. The bite has been a little tough with the Fall bite still getting ready to start, lake is just waiting for a consistent pattern of cold nights! Water is still a little murky and in the 60’s after the last rain event. Ramp should be good to fit two boats still. Matt Hamilton & Zach Meyers will be doing live well checks starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove Ramp. Please try and get to the lake earlier rather than later to get everyone in the water for blastoff. You all did pretty good last tournament, hopefully we’ll have a few more boats! If you haven’t already, let me know if your fishing so I can have your entry form ready if you haven’t emailed me already. I have heard from 9 teams already! Sure would be great to get 40 boats for second tournament! Live well checks & sign-ups will be starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove store. Water level is still low, stage around gas dock and I’ll blast everybody after the gas dock with my big voice.
Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160 (SORRY phone company switched the phone # and Fax # again)
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<