Southwest YouTube Channel Bass Tournament

bluebass

Southwest YouTube Channel Bass Tournament

Post by bluebass »

If not allowed please delete:

1st Southwest Fishing Youtube Channel Bass Tournament (boaters needed)
facebook.com/events/699136733572114/?ti=cl

Boat Fisherman and Bank Fisherman

If anyone knows a boater with YouTube Channel that would be interested please let them know need to try to keep boaters and bank fisherman even

Saturday November 12th 2016 Safe Light for 8 Hrs
5 Bag Limit - Shared between boater and non boater
13 inches pinched tail on Golden Ruler.. Culling allowed

Entry Fee: $10.00 ($20 a boat) (just so someone can win some money) Winning boat takes all and spits with non boater.

Draw Format: Placing bank fisherman with Boat Fisherman

Requires an active fishing YouTube channel that you currently post fishing videos to.

Challenge: Announced 2 days prior to tournament
Lugnut

Re: Southwest YouTube Channel Bass Tournament

Post by Lugnut »

Just wondering how this event went? Please let me know if you hold another You Tube tournament
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
bluebass

Post by bluebass »

the event went great for the first one... we had 10 anglers... 5 boaters and 5 bank beaters... our local tackle shop donated 2 gift certificates for the winning boat, Dedicated 10, donated some clothing for the winners and skirmish bait's donated some crankbaits for the winners also... all in all everybody involved had a great time... We will be doing more and would like to get more channels involved... On all social media platforms IG FB YT you can find me at Bassin' The West... we will be announcing next event soon
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

I just subscribed.....check mine out thekelster
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
bluebass

Post by bluebass »

I sub'd back!
bluebass

Post by bluebass »

full weigh in video is up on my Channel Bassin' The West Please Check it out!!....

Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share!

Again we are planning another event... If anyone is interested please contact me.... We also want to plan some events where we would travel to some other youtubers waters instead of everyone traveling to yuma.... If anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know!!