Experience with boat storage at Russo's or other marinas near Delta?

TRIXGOTAFISH

Experience with boat storage at Russo's or other marinas near Delta?

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

Well it looks like i may be purchasing my 1st boat and am now looking for a place to store it.

Around my area (Fremont) there are very few available storage locations due to one of the larger sites selling their property i guess so if one is available it costs $350+ :shock:

Russo's offers a good deal $145 but i don't have experience with them nor have i ever launched out of there before so if anyone has their boat there or has experience with them and the marina i'd like to hear your opinion(s) or other options for that matter as i don't have space large enough at my home for a 19' boat/trailer.

TIA!
JoeLanghans

Re: Experience with boat storage at Russo's or other marinas near Delta?

Post by JoeLanghans »

They are the best deal in Northern California for covered boat storage with their tractor l launching assistance, 24 hours access, power hook up, accessibility, etc. not to mention it's located in the central delta which makes it easy to go anywhere you want in one of the best fisheries on earth. They have a have other amenities their too which can be nice. I would recommend covering your boat even when it is in the covered storage area. Also, I'd go there and check it out if I were you. See your spot, make sure you have power, meet the owner, etc. You'll see that half the boats stored at Russos are bass boats. Hope this helps.

Joe Langhans