durasafe e locks

GEORGE D.

durasafe e locks

Post by GEORGE D. »

does any out their use the durasafe e locks on their fish finders are they worth it or not thanks george
Brian D.

Re: durasafe e locks

Post by Brian D. »

yup.. have one on my swing RAM mount. don't have to take the unit off the bote.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

If someone wants it bad enough, they'll get it !! The ONLY safe place is off the boat. All those "Extras" are not worth the money IMHO
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

I bought them. It gives me peace of mind for when I'm leaving it in the parking lot and not in view. I do take the charts off at night or long term. If crooks want anything, nothing is secure.
steve black

Post by steve black »

George, you bet, yeah they may seem pricey, but its amazing what you see at the pumps in the morning while your boater is paying the cashier for the gas, and your in the cab on look out. Like Mitch said if they want it bad enough theirs not much stopping them other than the other end of my barrel,then they claim their rights are being violated. We live in a world that it seems they have more rights than we do at times. I feel if I got it on, then maybe its enough to deter them to keep on walking. I, like many others work way to damn hard for my equipment, to give up without making it a little harder on them. You've spent way to much for your HDS9, to not invest in a little piece of mind when go in and buy your sandwich at the convenience store.
Good Luck, :wink: Steve
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

thank you everyone ordered two sets today happy hoildays