Obama speeds up review of Twin Tunnel project

jimmyG

Obama speeds up review of Twin Tunnel project

Post by jimmyG »

In its last weeks in power, the Obama administration is helping speed up environmental review of California’s plan to build twin tunnels through the Delta in an effort to overhaul the state’s water delivery system.

This was just released in the news today, even though it's not new that president obama(lower case) supports the twin tunnels. Since obama bought property in S. Calif. ai Rancho Mirage, I guess he wants to make sure he has water for his house and the golf course there. No conflict of interest here.
mark poulson

Re: Obama speeds up review of Twin Tunnel project

Post by mark poulson »

Whether or not you respect the man, you need to respect the office.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

milehi

Post by milehi »

Thank you Mark
jimmyG

Post by jimmyG »

There was no disrespect intended for the Office of the Presidency. The Twin Tunnels is a state, not a federal issue. It seems to me that President Obama is using(or abusing) his power of office to influence a state issue to protect his investment in So. Calif. Didn't Gov. Brown just hire Ex-Attorney General Eric Holder(President Obama's administration) to fight off the actions of the Office of President-Elect Trump?

Once again, I apologize to those I may have offended in using lower case lettering when referring to the President. In the case of the Sacramento Delta, I was upset and angered in his decision to intervene.
Robb R

Post by Robb R »

respect the office ? are you kidding me , the same office that created 25 minutes of Islamic worship every at the Whitehouse to satisfy Obama's agenda !!! The same office that conjured the lie about how and why 4 Americans were killed in Benghazi !!
The same office where Bill Clinton screwed Monica Lewinsky and then stood in front of a camera and said " I did not have sexual relations with that woman " . Respect starts with the person in office , not the office itself .
I'll respect the office when the person in that office respects Americans and what this country stands for .
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Yeah, all you conservatives take the high road and keep your mouth's shut. That tactic hasn't worked in years. At least Trump was smart enough to figure that out. We've been getting crap rammed down our throats for well over a decade so its time to fight fire with fire. They don't respect us so i'm sure not respecting them and that includes 3/4's of these so called Republicans.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

jimmyG wrote:The Twin Tunnels is a state, not a federal issue.
You are right, it is a State project, the State however will need federal money to fund this $16 billion dollar disaster. Hopefully the Federal "environmental review" will rule in favor of the environment.
AnglersPursuit

Post by AnglersPursuit »

Whoopbass wrote:Yeah, all you conservatives take the high road and keep your mouth's shut. That tactic hasn't worked in years. At least Trump was smart enough to figure that out. We've been getting crap rammed down our throats for well over a decade so its time to fight fire with fire. They don't respect us so i'm sure not respecting them and that includes 3/4's of these so called Republicans.
:!:
kam

Post by kam »

Obummer :roll:
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

next thing you know someones gonna tell us we need to respect the Governors office as well!

Yeah right!

Politicians are politicians...I dont care which party they are in.... I dont trust any of them!

Least of all Mr. obama, Mr. brown, or the Republican legislators from SoCal
(whose names escape me right now) that are also pushing for it.....
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I'm still waiting for Trumps tax returns to be released and that wall to be built and paid for by Mexico upfront. Or maybe that's more media lies. :?
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related