Looking for Lake Coeur D Alene Guide

Keith Rakoncza

Looking for Lake Coeur D Alene Guide

Post by Keith Rakoncza »

I am going to make a loop up north this July and wanted to fish Coeur D Alene. I am not going to be able to take the boat so I am looking for a good guide reference or someone there to get a trip in with? If anyone has a good suggestion please send it my way. Thanks for the help.
ttb31183

Re: Looking for Lake Coeur D Alene Guide

Post by ttb31183 »

I do not know of any guides who specialize in bass but would try calling Becker's Tackle Shop or Fins n' Feathers, two tackle stores in CDA.
Tyler Brinks
kb

Post by kb »

Tyler is the guy up there for sure Keith. He can help you with that area. If you have any time check out Moses Lake in WA as well it is only about 2 hours from CDA.......... Oh and Potholes too!!!! so many choices and awesome fishing up there!

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Larry Hemphill

Post by Larry Hemphill »

I have fished several of the lakes in the Coeur D' Alene area with my friend Jim Grassi, who lives in the area now. The beauty of the area is fantastic!! Lake Coeur D' Alene even has some quality largemouth on the west side. Even though the area looks like a high elevation area, the lake is only around 2000 ft elevation.
Larry Hemphill

Hayden Lake

Post by Larry Hemphill »

The lake I forgot to mention is Hayden Lake, very close to Coeur. It reminded me of a smaller Lake Almanor. Beautiful homes all around the lake! I caught my first, and hopefully last, northern Pike there. Beautiful coloring in those fish.
ttb31183

Re: Hayden Lake

Post by ttb31183 »

Larry Hemphill wrote:The lake I forgot to mention is Hayden Lake, very close to Coeur. It reminded me of a smaller Lake Almanor. Beautiful homes all around the lake! I caught my first, and hopefully last, northern Pike there. Beautiful coloring in those fish.
Tons of pike in both CDA and Hayden. Catch them about every time I fish there.
Tyler Brinks