Flow-Rite Remote Drain Syatem

Morgan

Flow-Rite Remote Drain Syatem

Post by Morgan »

Just wanted to give a shout out to this company. I saw a buddy had installed one on his Ranger, and I immediately knew this would make my life simpler. Unfortunately, when I installed it, I failed to realize that there was an old puck type transducer very close to the opening where the drain is, and when I inserted the new drain plug, the transducer pushed against the plug, preventing it from closing all the way. It was dark in the garage when I did this and didn't realize it wasn't closing all the way until I got to the lake.
I called the good folks at Flow-Rite. They asked some troubleshooting questions and asked if I had trouble installing it. (I thought that the tightness of the hole was the problem inserting it). They sent out all new parts without any problem and were concerned that I would be with out use of my boat.
When I removed the plug and looked through the hole, I realized the problem, it was my fault.
I called Flow-Rite and apologized and wanted to send the parts back, but they said to hang on to them to save my trouble shipping.
Great bunch of people! I love my remote drain! No more crawling under a 250 motor, jackplate, talons.
Morgan