Berryessa Bass Tournament Sunday 2/5/17

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournament Sunday 2/5/17

Post by Duke »

Hello teams, how about that lake level! Feels great to be fishing Berryessa again! The lake looks awesome and is still slowly filling with rain starting on Wednesday. Highway 128 is open and looking great. Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having its 4th Tournament 2/5/17 for the 2016 – 2017 Season! $100 to Navionics Chip Cup Winner! Please email me back to sign up! I hope you all are getting your pre-fish on for the fourth tournament of the 2016 – 2017 Season this Sunday. Water is still a little brown/green from the rain & winds. Water temp was in the high 40’s to as high as the low 50’s after the sun heated everything up! Watch out for floating debris still! Main ramp should be good to fit three boats at a time. Matt Hamilton & Zach Meyers will be doing live well checks starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove Store. Please try and get to the lake earlier rather than later to get everyone in the water for blastoff. You all are doing great, last tournament was a breeze! If you haven’t already, let me know if your fishing so I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. I have heard from 15 teams already! I got Markley Cove to open at 5:00 a.m. so we can start live well checks & check-in at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove store. Water level is great, stage around & behind gas dock and I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice. Hot chili/red onions/cheese will be served at weigh-ins! Membership cards will be handed out on Sunday! Don’t forget about the 50/50 Raffle! Lastly, the re-scheduled 1/15/17 tournament will be 5/21/17!
Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<