WWBT Shasta Team Event - Friday Night registration

Gary Dobyns

WWBT Shasta Team Event - Friday Night registration

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Shasta Team Event

Preregister on Friday night and get your boat number. Boat check Saturday morning. Historically Shasta has always been the biggest event. With 167 boats at the last Oroville event we want to help with congestion on Saturday morning.

Early Registration will be at:

Redding Yamaha Marine
1936 Twin View Blvd.
Redding Ca. 96003

Friday Feb. 17th 6-8 PM
Gary Dobyns

Re: WWBT Shasta Team Event - Friday Night registration

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Just a reminder guys. I've gotten a lot of calls on this to help with Saturday morning registrations.
Jim Miller

Post by Jim Miller »

Hello Gary,
Couple questions for consideration. First off, congrats on your personal achievements with WWBT, fantastic to see the participation and entry anglers the way it was decades ago!!!

What is the pre-registration # of paid entry teams/boats for the 18th, probably influenced down some, sadly due to Sac river floods and/or Oroville evacuation warnings ?

Will the weigh in be on the docks at Bridgebay or up above in parking lot as was the WWBT event on the 29th @ Shasta ?

Could a EMail attch. copy of the teams names and boat numbers be made available @ Redding Yamaha Marine after the 8PM closure of pre-sign there this Friday (17th) for view there on Saturday (18th) after blastoff ?

Best personal regards for yet another record breaking tournament!! Jim M.
basnlmt
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Thanks Jim. I'll make another post here shortly about Shasta too. We won't have a full list of boat numbers until guys sign in. I'm sure we'll take a hit on numbers because of evacuations. But I think we've broke 120 pre-signs . Plus we always get a bunch at the lake. So it's going to be big event still.

I don't know how we'll weigh-in yet until we get to the lake and figure it out. It will either be off the dock or since water is so high, we may weigh-in at usual place at top of ramp.

See you there. More info to follow shortly.