NorCal90 Lake Oroville Sun 3/5/17 !!

Fast 492

NorCal90 Lake Oroville Sun 3/5/17 !!

Post by Fast 492 »

First off I hope all of our NorCal90 Families and Friends made it safely through the past few weeks of events here in the North State. We have had a pretty unbelievable February in 2017 with the Spillway issues, the Evacuations etc.. and with Clearlake being closed to boat traffic and the flooding in Lake County and the Delta having it's own flooding issues as well as launch conditions at other lakes, NorCal90 has decided help fisherman of the North State the only way we know how. Our next event is Sunday March 5th, we are going to waive the Membership fee for the March Tournament. This will enable some that still want to fish a tournament and put their troubles behind them (even for a couple of hours) to come to Oroville and enjoy a day on the water with people you don't always get a chance to compete with because of our busy schedules.
          The March and April Events will Launch out of LOAFER CREEK LAUNCH RAMP. With all of the truck traffic on Kellyridge Rd and the floating campsites in the parking lot of bidwell launch, this is the best choice for all.
​          I hope to see all of you Sunday March 5th. Good Luck and Good Fishing to all. As always please feel free to call me anytime with questions.
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601