GoPro Hero5 Black or GoPro Hero5 Session?

ACP

GoPro Hero5 Black or GoPro Hero5 Session?

Post by ACP »

For all of you that use GoPro cameras I want to buy a couple GoPro's to start filming my Son & I's fishing & hunting adventures. I'll be mounting them on our bass boat while fishing & using them on tripods during hunting. Is it worth the extra $100 for the Hero5 Black & give me any other feedback you care to share. Thanks.
Ifishalot

Re: GoPro Hero5 Black or GoPro Hero5 Session?

Post by Ifishalot »

What's a extra hundred bucks to make memories with you son? Those will be priceless!
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

I have several GoPros....by far the best camera is the Session. The form factor and size are great. I like the fact that its already waterproof as is and requires no protective waterproof case like all the others. You get full sound recording with the Session unlike when using the protective cases you get limited sound recording. also underwater footage with the Session is superior to all others with the waterproof case. Hope this helps.

Hitman
Hitman

Fish Hard Films
PF3352

Post by PF3352 »

Hitman wrote:I have several GoPros....by far the best camera is the Session. The form factor and size are great. I like the fact that its already waterproof as is and requires no protective waterproof case like all the others. You get full sound recording with the Session unlike when using the protective cases you get limited sound recording. also underwater footage with the Session is superior to all others with the waterproof case. Hope this helps.

Hitman

I agree 100% with Hitman. Session is so easy and the picture is awesome. I don't leave without it. Mounts easy and I have mine plugged in so I never have to worry about battery. My 64G gets me through most days. I keep 2 cards for each unit.