Delta help!

Zealandhunter

Delta help!

Post by Zealandhunter »

Me and my dad are gonna hit the delta tomorrow and Saturday! We are wanting to find some stripers and maybe some blackies if we feel like it! The places we normally fish are closed so any info about anywhere we can find clean water and fish would be great! Thanks!!
Burke

Re: Delta help!

Post by Burke »

Try Hog and Sycamore Sloughs off of the Mokelumne River. They are dead end sloughs and the water tends to clearer in the back part of the sloughs. Caught my biggest striper (27 lbs) in Sycamore Slough fishing for black bass.
DeltaBassBuster

Post by DeltaBassBuster »

Back end of 14 Mile Slough behind the Brookside homes is in good shape. Last Friday water temp was 59-61 degrees and had a top water bite using black Spro Popping Frog.
surfk9

Post by surfk9 »

Zealand if you fish Sycamore & Hog give Beaver slough some effort...I've been fishing these three for the last 10 years..
Beaver is well worth the run up the Moke....good luck ...let us know how it went....Michel
be careful out there!!! HAVE FUN!!! Wear your PFD.....It could Save your Life
Zealandhunter

Post by Zealandhunter »

Thank you all! I will tell how it went on Sunday!
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Sycamore had 6" visibility on Tues. Not a nibble in 4 hours for two of us. but we were going for black bass.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.