SOLD

Lugnut

SOLD

Post by Lugnut »

I have a Renegade 4 Blade Stainless Prop #175738 - 13 1/2X25 prop that is in like NEW condition. Prop was my spare for a '00 Johnson 200HP, but should fit some other models, and I was told by several people the hub could be switched out to fit a Mercury....but that's just what I've been told, definitely research that if it's what your planning. Prop was redone by Phil's about two years ago, and has set in a box, in my storage ever since. As you can see, it still has the carter pin they taped on. I am in the Modesto area and would like to sell local, but I am willing to meet somewhere close (Manteca, Turlock, Riverbank, Waterford). I am asking $175 or possible trade.....let me know what you have, the worst thing that could happen is I say no thank you. Text (209) 484-4369 or email kelster1574@aol.com (please put westernbass in subject line so i know it's not spam)
Attachments
Renegade4BladeProp(3).JPG
Renegade4BladeProp(2).JPG
Renegade4BladeProp(1).JPG
Last edited by Lugnut on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Lugnut

Re: Renegade 4 Blade SS Prop - NEW condition

Post by Lugnut »

One more pic
Attachments
Renegade4BladeProp(4).JPG
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Godsent

Post by Godsent »

I've got a brand new SS Raker 14.5x22 pitch and a used Raker 14.5x26 pitch... Both are for a Johnson 200. I'm looking for a 4 blade and was wondering if you may be interested in either.
1992 Ranger 482V
200hp Johnson Pro
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Godsent wrote:I've got a brand new SS Raker 14.5x22 pitch and a used Raker 14.5x26 pitch... Both are for a Johnson 200. I'm looking for a 4 blade and was wondering if you may be interested in either.
Godsent - Thank You for viewing, I do not have the Johnson anymore, pretty much the reason I am selling the prop.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Lugnut

SOLD - Renegade 4 Blade SS Prop - NEW condition - SOLD

Post by Lugnut »

I made a deal on my prop, it is no longer available. Thanks Mr. King

HomeBrew Tackle Co.