Berryessa Bass Sunday 4/9/17 - Cast for Kids 5/6/17

Duke

Berryessa Bass Sunday 4/9/17 - Cast for Kids 5/6/17

Post by Duke »

Hello teams, just a reminder to everyone about the 6th Berryessa Bass Tournament on Sunday 4/9/17. I hope you all are getting your pre-fish on for the sixth tournament of the 2016 – 2017 Season next Sunday. Water is getting clear, and is slowly improving to about 6 foot visibility for my lousy vision. Might be better for most others! Water temp was warming up again, back into the 60’s! Please let me know if you’ll be fishing, all the teams did awesome last tournament with notifying me!!! Matt Hamilton & Zach Meyers will be doing live well checks and helping with parking starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove Store. Let’s get in the water ASAP so we can blast ASAP! Also, Please park in the lines in the parking lot as best you can see again, all the teams did great last tournament! If you haven’t already, let me know if your fishing so I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. I’m trying to get Markley Cove to open at 5:00 a.m. so we can start live well checks & check-in at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove store. I’ll confirm with an email BLAST in a few days! Stage around & behind gas dock and I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice. Chili Dogs (For Firuz)/red onions/cheese/chips/cold beverages will be served at weigh-ins! DON’T FORGET ABOUT SIGNING UP FOR NAVIONICS CUP! (I should have the Hummingbird and Lowrance Chips)

Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085

LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?

Duke---<)Xx<

PLEASE SEE CAST FOR KIDS EVENT BELOW

The Bureau of Reclamation and the C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation (Catch a Special Thrill) have teamed up once again for a day of fun on Lake Berryessa! We are inviting disabled and disadvantaged youth to join us for a free day of fishing on 05/06/2017. For more information about the C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation please visit http://castforkids.org/