Baitcaster reel

bustout

Baitcaster reel

Post by bustout »

Hi All,
Looking to get a new baitcaster. My last one was the old green curado and it was great so I was assuming to buy a new curado. The curado is $149. I was hoping to get something a little lighter, can anyone recommend one?

thanks in advance
DanIsaac

Re: Baitcaster reel

Post by DanIsaac »

Curado 70i is one of the best reels in the current line up. Smaller and lighter than the 200 and super stout reel....Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
Tony Lain

Post by Tony Lain »

RANGER Boats - MERCURY Marine
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

If you watch eBay . Reels can be had for far less than some stores. Revos stx's were going for less than $100 for 7to 1 new in box. Other Brands were close. BUT watch for scams.

I would stick with Tackle Warehouse catch one of their sales and be sure to get their MIL. discount if you were in the service.

You did mean lighter money wise ?
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
bustout

Post by bustout »

Rod Martin wrote:If you watch eBay . Reels can be had for far less than some stores. Revos stx's were going for less than $100 for 7to 1 new in box. Other Brands were close. BUT watch for scams.

I would stick with Tackle Warehouse catch one of their sales and be sure to get their MIL. discount if you were in the service.

You did mean lighter money wise ?
Actually i meant lighter in weight. Thanks for the suggestion.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

Stick with shimano!!