HELP NEEDED

DG

HELP NEEDED

Post by DG »

There's gonna be 32 BAS Kids Camp Campers looking for "PRO's" to fish with on Sunday Morning May7th at Collins Lake!
Each Year Bayside Adventure Sports Fishing Division (formally the CBAF) Holds their Kids Bass Camp. The kids spend Saturday learning knot tying, casting, making their own Chatterbait and pouring various plastic baits. On Sunday morning (that's where you come in) they get up early and after Prayer and the National Anthem, blast off for about 3 1/2 hours of fishing.

We need you to volunteer your time and boat that day. The launch is free, we provide coffee and snacks before blast off, and lunch upon return. Each "Pro" will receive a welcome bag and a raffle ticket for various prizes including a rod and reel!
You will leave knowing that you helped to make a difference in a child's life and feel like you took first place in a tournament! See you at Collins Lake at 6:00am Sunday May 7th. Thanks!
Contact
Dick Gold
dickg@baysideadventuresports.com or 916-716-2463
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
kb

Re: HELP NEEDED

Post by kb »

remind me Dick and I will give you guys some time on the show to get the word out...

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
DG

Post by DG »

Thanks Kent. Next Saturday's show? You should have enough info from the post but if you need more, let me know.
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

Hey Dick, put me down, Lesley and I can take 2 kids with us.. I will see who else I can get and let you know. I will announce at our event this Sunday.
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
DG

Post by DG »

That's awesome and thanks Jason. I will have a goodie bag for all boaters and some prizes. I have asked Lews for a rod and reel also.
Thanks
Dick
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

Just in case you are not familiar with our annual Kids Bass camp, here's a link to more info about the event.
http://www.baysideadventuresports.com/k ... -camp.html
Thanks
BAS Fishing Div.
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

Come on guys and gals....... I know there's some folks out there who would like to help us with the kids.
<+}}}><
DG

Post by DG »

Just a few days to go and we still need a couple boats to make this work.
Thanks
<+}}}><