FLW Beaver lake Cali Coast top finishers..

djgmix916

FLW Beaver lake Cali Coast top finishers..

Post by djgmix916 »

Just wanted to say congrats to my friend Keith Bryan AKA MR. Powell Rods for an awesome finish in the recent FLW Tour event. Great 4th place finish on a tough bite. Way to represent the west coast .Didnt see much chatter about our boys from the west coast who finished well.. Made moves last few days of event. Would be cool to hear how keith made moves from 10th to 4th last few days..would be dope to hear on Ultimate Bass Radio. Can we get our Boys some love?
Chad Sweitzer

Re: FLW Beaver lake Cali Coast top finishers..

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

Awesome! I've always wanted to fish Beaver, seems like it would be fairly similar to our western lakes.
PB: Spot-9.625 (Shasta Record) LMB-13.27 SM-4.36
DDG

Post by DDG »

djgmix916 wrote:Just wanted to say congrats to my friend Keith Bryan AKA MR. Powell Rods for an awesome finish in the recent FLW Tour event. Great 4th place finish on a tough bite. Way to represent the west coast .Didnt see much chatter about our boys from the west coast who finished well.. Made moves last few days of event. Would be cool to hear how keith made moves from 10th to 4th last few days..would be dope to hear on Ultimate Bass Radio. Can we get our Boys some love?

Yeah I was sort of surprised none of the media mentioned it, Only Cody Meyer was mentioned. Keith is an excellent fisherman and its his first year on tour. We also got Jim Moulton out there.
dogfish2

Post by dogfish2 »

I am perplexed, as well. A 4th place finish in a FLW Tour event is a big accomplishment, especially by a newby from the West Coast. I think other guys would like to hear "The Story" from bass media out here. Oh, don't forget Keith also held the World Record Spotted Bass Record caught in a tournament at Melones, before being supplanted by the Bullard's Bar giants.