Folsom

nate50

Folsom

Post by nate50 »

Hey everyone, I'm planning on fishing Folsom this week and I haven't fished it in about a year. Has anyone had any success out there? I'm not looking for anyone's honey hole just some knowledge going into the week. Thanks
philip garcia

Re: Folsom

Post by philip garcia »

The wood is the worst that I have ever seen. Can't launch at granite bay or browns ravine have to go to Folsom point. North fork had a 100 foot wall all the way across and can't get threw. Also most of the day you can't even get on pad . If you can go somewhere else I would.
Charles

Post by Charles »

I second what Phil said. THE WOOD IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN! I couldn't even get up on plane yesterday afternoon. With that said, the fish are biting pretty much everywhere. Fish your confidence baits and you will do fine.
ACRon

Post by ACRon »

Probably going to be a lot of boat traffic. The Bass Pro Shops open is May 19-21. Last year they had 100 boats.
philip garcia

Post by philip garcia »

The lake is off limits Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for the Bass pro shops anglers
nate50

Post by nate50 »

Thanks everyone for the heads up.... I went out this morning and there are no usable Ramps cause of the wood. I saw a guy launch not using the ramp area that was clean of wood. I was by my self this morning so that wasn't an option for me.
Bassn45

Post by Bassn45 »

Just another reminder that for guys fishing the Bass Pro Open this weekend, that the lake is posted OFF LIMITS (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday). A handful of bass boat trailers in the parking lots yesterday??

Official Practice is on Thursday, May 18th.