Project Healing Waters for the Vets bass tournament

tmulliken

Project Healing Waters for the Vets bass tournament

Post by tmulliken »

Sugar barge will once again be hosting our second annual event. Project Healing Waters helps to rehabilitate our vets through fishing. As we all know, there is no better place on earth to be than on the water fishing to put your mind in a better place. I would like to ask if you could please help out, bring your boat and take a vet out for the day. The tournament day is set for Saturday June 17, 2017. This is truly an awesome event. Following the weigh in will be a BBQ lunch and silent auction in the dining room of the Sugar Barge Resort. This is not a highly competitive tournament, but more of a fun days on the water with some great guys who have served this country. I have to tell you, last year was an experience I'll never forget, ever. These men put their lives on the line for you and I. Some came home, some did not. There is no cost for the lunch, your launch and gas will be paid for by PHWFF. We owe it to these men. Lets show some support and make this another great and fun tournament. ON behalf of PHWFF, I personally thank each and everyone who can help out with this event. Please reply to this post, or call me direct.

Thank you
Tom Mulliken
925-595-5541
oldie but a goodie

Re: Project Healing Waters for the Vets bass tournament

Post by oldie but a goodie »

Hi Tom, just saw your post , I can put two bass boats on the water for you on that day, I am a retired marine, it would be my pleasure to help out , thanks steve adams
tmulliken

Post by tmulliken »

Sounds great Steve, appreciate the help. Can you send me the contact info for the two boats? I want to get some info to them.

Tom
tmulliken

Post by tmulliken »

Still looking for some help to get these vets out for the day. Please help out if at all possible. Need 10-15 boaters for June 17th out of sugar barge. We will cover your launch and gas expenses. BBQ lunch will follow. Silent auction in the dining room at sugar barge after the tournament.

Thanks again,

Tom Mulliken
925-595-5541l
MARKDOG

Post by MARKDOG »

Hey Tom, I'm Marine Corps Veteran and Tournament angler. I have a boat, and would love to help out. Mark Peters (916) 802-2283
Freefall

Post by Freefall »

I asked for the day off. If it gets approved I'd love to help.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....