Boat storage

Wrknap

Boat storage

Post by Wrknap »

Happy Birthday America!
I'm moving to the Vacaville area in the next few weeks and I'm looking for a rental home. Ideally, I would like to keep the boat with me at the house but from what I see, rental homes are not providing RV storage. I'm wondering where if anyone knows of a good (not to mention affordable) place is to store my 21' Ranger with power (battery charging).
I'm looking forward to fishing the Delta and Berryessa on a regulaer basis. Any help with this is much appreciated.
See ya on the water!
nivanov30

Re: Boat storage

Post by nivanov30 »

Russo's Marina http://russosmarina.com/ at Bethel Island is one of the most respected & trusted.
ACRon

Post by ACRon »

I think there is some boat indoor storage units between Markley and Steele Canyon. Don't know the name.
TRIXGOTAFISH

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

Hopefully there are more options than out here in Fremont!

One of the largest storage facilities caved and sold their land to develop more high-density housing i'm sure so every place around has a huge waiting list and most don't have water nor electrical hook up just un-covered parking spots or if you're lucky a carport style and you're looking at $150 up to $350+ for fully enclosed w/ water & electrical.

If i do find a boat i'm seriously considering Russo's for $150 you get covered parking w/ both water & electrical!

Sorry not sure what else is out in the Vacaville area but in regards to homes it's typically the older generation of homes built in the 60's that often you'll find side access and RV/boat parking at least that' show it is here in Fremont.

GL
Mike

Post by Mike »

I have a place off 505 in Vacaville but it would be outside unless you wanted to put up a portable carport. With power
OG on WB since 1993
Wrknap

Post by Wrknap »

Thank you to all that have posted thoughts & options. I'm planning to be in the area sometime next week, hopefully I will be able to secure some type of housing. I won't have my boat with me until I have a place to live... priorities right?
Mike, the space you offered, is this a storage lot or extra space at your home? Can you provide rental rates?
Thank again!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Check PM
OG on WB since 1993