BUYERS BEWARE!! BASS TRACKER SCAMMER

Andy Lippert

BUYERS BEWARE!! BASS TRACKER SCAMMER

Post by Andy Lippert »

Three days ago a bass tracker with an almost inoperable trailer due to rust holes and major degradation was sold here on Westernbass for a final price of about $2,000. The buyer gave some sob story about how him and his kid are going to finally be able to get out on the water with the new boat etc, and talked the seller down from his original price. That's all fine and well until the idiot turned around and posted it on Craigslist the following day for $4500, with no mention of the terrible shape that the trailer is in, and making unfounded lies about trailer condition, motor age/hours etc.

I called and texted Chris Laskowski (knowing that he bought the boat the day before and for what) and started asking questions like a prospective buyer. He told me he had the boat for a year, that the trailer was in great condition, that there wasn't anything that the pictures didnt show, that he had done bearings, leaf springs and new tires on the trailer "about a month ago" all false as boat wasn't even his for 24 hours at that point, and maintenance was done by previous owner 1-3 years ago. He tried lying to me numerous times before I finally called him out.

The reason I am posting all of this is because the boat is listed currently on craigslist and this dude apparently owns a marine motor repair shop--and has a history of posting on this website. Based on my direct experience with him, I would caution anyone against anything this dude is selling or says--obviously has zero integrity as the ad is still up even after calling him out.
Cheenchoon

Re: BUYERS BEWARE!! BASS TRACKER SCAMMER

Post by Cheenchoon »

if were talking about the same guy here name chris, he owns a marine repair shop in northhighland north of sacramento, i had him take a look at my merc 200 outboard once since my overheat alarm went off, he said that my impeller needed to replace so had him do the job to find out later that all he did was pop off my thermostats. never went back to that guy again, smh.
Bagels

Post by Bagels »

Please be careful doing business with Chris. I know two of his former customers that have awful experiences with purchasing his rebuild motors. He will not return calls, doesn't honor his 90 day warranty. He sells motors with mismatched parts. You can do a search on his name and shows prior treads with poor business ethics.
fishing boy

Post by fishing boy »

You know guys like this is pretty horrible. Honest guy that tries to get a boat safe and dependable so he can go out and do something he enjoys doing and gets taking advantage of by repair guy is SAD. Like they say what comes around goes around... Dude you need to be HONEST, nothing worse than a LIAR and a THIEF.
Good luck fellow fisherman,be careful who u deal with.
fishing boy
1blacktail

Post by 1blacktail »

That's crazy they can't catch them I was on the phone with them and everything then notified amazon first asking them if they had a transportation delivery service and proceeded to tell them what was going on and they imedeatley got on it and was gonna shut it down and that was a month ago, the seller said they lived in Kansas and her husband had died lol when I called her and asked how they were gonna be delivering it if I had bought it she said it was gonna be hauls on a flatbed delivered to my house I said you could not get up my driveway and she proceeded to tell me it would be delivered to my house I got stern with her and she hung up on me then I knew it was a scam called amazon and told them since they where saying amazon was handeling it, the crazy thing about this is it was a women not this man
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

IMG_1122.PNG
IMG_1123.PNG
IMG_1124.PNG
Jim Wilson

Post by Jim Wilson »

Man that text message thread was just getting good.
Jim
DDG

Post by DDG »

What marine shop does he own, so no one falls victim to his fraud.
Cheenchoon

Post by Cheenchoon »

Andy Lippert wrote:IMG_1122.PNGIMG_1123.PNGIMG_1124.PNG
@andy yup that's the same guy I remember he had a 530 area code on his number, I don't remember the name of his shop but he runs the shop out of an rv park in North Highland, i also see he posted a 03 champion on Craigslist with a 175 yami for 10k be careful guys.
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

searched and found this info.

Outboard-Rebuild
Phone: (530) 917-9365
Address: 2745 Crosby Way, Sacramento, CA 95815