Chuck Russo's 60th birthday ji

Russoet

Chuck Russo's 60th birthday ji

Post by Russoet »

Good morning everyone, my dad is turning the big 60 on August 15th and I really want to give him a book full of happy birthday wishes and comments from people who no him. My dad is chuck russo, most of you no him from Russo's Marina. Please comment on this post and or share it with others. I'm going to compile all your comments and birthday wishes together and make a book to give to him on his birthday. Thanks in advance
Amber russo
Ps.. Lisa don't tell him it's a surprise
There is certainly something about fishing that tends to produce a serenity of the mind ....
AmberRusso

Re: Chuck Russo's 60th birthday

Post by AmberRusso »

Russoet wrote:Good morning everyone, my dad is turning the big 60 on August 15th and I really want to give him a book full of happy birthday wishes and comments from people who no him. My dad is chuck russo, most of you no him from Russo's Marina. Please comment on this post and or share it. I'm going to compile all your comments and birthday wishes together and make a book to give to him on his birthday. Thanks in advance
Amber russo
Ps.. Lisa don't tell him it's a surprise
tunaman

Re: Chuck Russo's 60th birthday ji

Post by tunaman »

Happy birthday Chuck, with many happy returns! I hope it is the best yet, and that you have another 60 to come! :shock:

Damn you're getting old!!! :lol: Better than the alternatives, though, and in reality you're just getting better!

Enjoy your day sir - wish I was up there to congratulate you in person.

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
nivanov30

Post by nivanov30 »

Happy B-Day Chuck!

Having my boat at Russo's your marina is a gateway to the Delta for me. I frequently see you working in the storage yard and you launched my boat many times. Many years ahead and best of luck!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Happy Birthday Chuck! Thanks for all you do for us.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

This one is from the legend himself....

Chuck Russo welcome to being a senior citizen! Now you're in my ranks.
Thank you for everything you and your family have always done for me over the years.
Happy Birthday!
Your friend Dee Thomas
w8less

Post by w8less »

Happy Birthday, Chuck. Thanks for all the help and advice over the years. DS#28
bircher

Post by bircher »

Happy B-Day Chuck! I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family. Thank you for running the best marina I've ever been a part of. The family and staff does so much for the fishermen and the service is impeccable.
Angel

Post by Angel »

Happy Birthday Chuck. You have always gone out of your way to help others. Even thought I don't live in California anymore, some people still remind that day I forgot my rods, but you helped me out.

Angel
fishracing

Post by fishracing »

Happy Birthday Chuck. Have a great day and I hope the comming year gives you everything you want. Some of my best fishing memories are with you. Dale
AmberRusso

Post by AmberRusso »

You guys are awesome, thank you!!
Dfuson

Post by Dfuson »

Chuck,
I'm delighted to wish you the happiest of birthdays! You have been a generous and gracious resource for this Delta newbie.
With gratitude!
Denise