B & W Resort Ranger Spare Tire Cover Ripped off

Flippinjigs

B & W Resort Ranger Spare Tire Cover Ripped off

Post by Flippinjigs »

Had a great day on the Delta Friday even though the fishing was kind of tough for us. Launched from B & W Resort Friday around 11:00 am. Parked my Ranger Trail in the parking lot. The parking lot was packed Empty Trailers, Pre fishing for the up coming Delta FLW Tournament I assume. When I parked my Ranger trail my (Ranger Boats Logo) Spare Tire cover was on my spare tire. However when we returned from our day on the water; Some low life dirt bag decided he or she needed my spare tire cover more than I did? This is really sad when someone thinks that any parked boat trailer is their personal spare parts supply point. That cover was at least 25 years old and I had it on my Ranger 375V for 14 years and then on my Ranger Z20 for 11years. Who ever ripped me off I am a firm believer in that what comes around goes around. I hope you enjoy it because because stealing from another fishermen is bad karma and bad luck. And may you have lots of bananas in your boat.
If you do nothing expect nothing!
Chad Corrin

Re: B & W Resort Ranger Spare Tire Cover Ripped off

Post by Chad Corrin »

Dirtbags! I was out there friday, launched at 6am. Packed with boats coming in around 3 too. We had a tough day. Caught 7 or so but the size just wasnt there for us. No females at all, saw a couple on beds but tough day for us too.
Zipperwurm

Post by Zipperwurm »

That a real bummer, man :( I was there pulling my boat out of the water around the same time you were putting yours in. Place was packed!
2022 Phoenix 920 Elite w/ GREEN PP's
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

With GoPro and similar cameras being so common, and wifi connected, I would have thought all of these marina parking lots would have security video, so the asshats who steal can get filmed and caught.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Wrknap

Post by Wrknap »

I'm sorry to here this, I've left my boat there for days on end (dry storage) with no issues. I hope they (B&W) take this seriously and install cameras or hire additional security. It's a great place, clean and well maintained, I'm sure they will. I hate to add more pain but I've tried to purchase and new tire cover from Ranger and thier back ordered. If you or anyone else know where to purchase one please forward.
Horstedlaw

Post by Horstedlaw »

Maybe it's global warming, or some other phenomenon, as I just had my old, torn, and barely usable spare tire cover stolen from me, as well, last Friday at Orwood. I know it was stolen because my bungee cord, which firmly secured it, was left on the tire. I guess times must be difficult for some of our fishing or boating brethren.
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

It's not just the Delta. Several of the ramps on Shasta are not safe for anything. Left a folding chair in the back of my truck, gone on my return after 5 hours. Last year some jerk took a key to my truck mirrors. Then there are the jokers who manage to block the ramp for over an hour while doing who know what.

OK, back to earth now.
Jim V.

Post by Jim V. »

Consider yourself fortunate it was just a cover. Some POS took my whole spare tire while parked at the Delta after launching a few years ago - Ladd's.