Backseat

cory

Backseat

Post by cory »

If anyone's looking for a backseat tommorow morning I'm launching out of B&W tommorow morning around 530 tell about 2 when I pick my kids up from school if any ones intrested no smokers or tweakers
Brian D.

Re: Backseat

Post by Brian D. »

drat... that leaves me out. :lol:
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
dreamchaser2

Post by dreamchaser2 »

Damn - just saw this. I wish i saw it earlier and made arrangements. Perhaps next time and good luck!
Hunting large mouths on crystal clear reservoirs on dobyns and tatula!
Wrknap

Post by Wrknap »

I'm curious as to how this whole backseat request works. If anything, it should make for a good conversation.... :D
I just moved to northern ca from so cal (don't hate me for where I lived...). I've always loved fishing the delta but could only make a couple of trips a year with my fishing buds. Now that I'm living in the area, I don't go fishing as much as I would like because I really don't like fishing alone... :( I've never tournament fished but have fished all my life I own a 21'ranger and love bass fishing, always have...
By reading posts such as this, I'm assuming most people looking for a back seat are pretty good guys... or even better yet, know the area and know what their doing.... note the first backseat post, (no smokers or tweakers) are tweeters really an issue or has the move made me loose my sense of humor? :lol:
Any experiences with new back seat fisherman are appreciated.
I hope this doesn't come off as I'm an introvert or something like that, I'm just the opposite. I'm just curious. I'm looking forward to going fishing more often. :)
Btw I'm also thinking of locating and joining a club for the first time.... any thoughts are appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Check out the "membership" tab ...... our next meeting in Oakley is on Sept 28
Our Co-Anglers are all top notch and experienced.... they just don't own a boat.

http://www.deltabassclub.com/
medfish

Post by medfish »

I post very similar bask seat open posts. For the reason of some don't have boats and want to go. I have gotten to take some really nice people and so who aren't. Some have more exp than I and others who are just learning Either way I view it as a chance to give back and "pay it forward" Older folks are the best by far After its just fishing. I don't do tournaments and work weekends