4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Would you consider $400? If so I'll take it.
I have a couple offers pending that are supposed to get back to me by this weekend. If they fall through I will PM or email you (I think I have your email) and we can talk about a deal.
Still available? Or did it go away this weekend?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Copyright © 2013-2018 WesternBass.com ®