Delta open seat 9/22

Derrick

Delta open seat 9/22

Post by Derrick »

Open seat south delta Friday 9/22 7:00am -2:00. Private Message me.
thanks Derrick
dreamchaser2

Re: Delta open seat 9/22

Post by dreamchaser2 »

Sent you a PM! Good luck out there this Friday. :D
Hunting large mouths on crystal clear reservoirs on dobyns and tatula!
2nd Basshole

Re: Delta open seat 9/22

Post by 2nd Basshole »

Hey for those who do not have a boat and crave to fish the Delta or local lakes, may I suggest joining a Bass Club.
I have a bass tracker but wanted to learn other techniques so I joined Tri Valley Bassmasters in Livermore last year. Its been a great experience, got to ride in some pretty nice boats and learned many of old and new techniques. I was a Delta rat for sure, but the club ventures out and fishes many of the local lakes, including Shasta and Clearlake to name a few. Cost is relatively cheap to join and fish the monthly tournaments.....less than 250 per year, yes that for all 12 tournaments and gets you membership(s) to a couple of the affiliates. Plus some added cost by fairly helping the boater with gas and launch. It's a draw system so you never know who you will ride with, and it's a team tournament points system, so the boat owner (partner) wants you to do well. If you want more info or to hear my experiences this last year PM me. If you want to check it out and it may be possible to fish in one of the tournaments as a guest, come by on the first Tuesday of the Month 6:30 ish (meeting/draw starts at 7:00) . located at Beebs restaurant at the Livermore Golf course (Los Positas). Sorry must be 18 years old to play (No boat required, but boat owners accepted too). Dennis