Congrats Roy Hawk

unrujosh

Congrats Roy Hawk

Post by unrujosh »

Big shout out to Roy Hawk for winning the BASS Central Opens division! Such an awesome guy and a great ambassador for our sport. West Coast represent! Elites bound!
Stratos278

Re: Congrats Roy Hawk

Post by Stratos278 »

unrujosh wrote:Big shout out to Roy Hawk for winning the BASS Central Opens division! Such an awesome guy and a great ambassador for our sport. West Coast represent! Elites bound!
?????
How do you figure? According to Bassmaster.com, James Elam won, which put Ike in the Classic. However, you are right on one point, Roy is going to the Elites. He finished in 7th, which gave him enough points to be the leading qualifier to move up out of the Central Opens division. He still deserves hearty congratulations for his accomplishment. Well done, Roy!!
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
unrujosh

Post by unrujosh »

Stratos278 wrote:
unrujosh wrote:Big shout out to Roy Hawk for winning the BASS Central Opens division! Such an awesome guy and a great ambassador for our sport. West Coast represent! Elites bound!
?????
How do you figure? According to Bassmaster.com, James Elam won, which put Ike in the Classic. However, you are right on one point, Roy is going to the Elites. He finished in 7th, which gave him enough points to be the leading qualifier to move up out of the Central Opens division. He still deserves hearty congratulations for his accomplishment. Well done, Roy!!
As I said, it was for winning the division overall. Not this tourney. James Elam definitely won. But Hawk won the division. Great guys.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Congrats Roy! Hopefully your son will make it someday as well :). Great to see more western guys doing so well! RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix