Thank You WWBT Anglers

Fast 492

Thank You WWBT Anglers

Post by Fast 492 »

Hello all,

First off, thank you to all of our teams for being so patient with the fog delay yesterday. We were delayed 1 hour and 3 minutes from actual blast off time. I started Blast off at 8:17 a.m. and the last boat came through the boat check at 9:01a.m. 44 minutes for 177 boats, not bad as I make sure to leave plenty of space between boats for safety reasons.

Secondly, Thank you to all of the WWBT Staff, you all did an amazing job yesterday, we started Very Early and you all kept it together all day and into the night. There was never more than 8-10 people in line at the trailer for check in that morning, very smooth ......

The weigh-in started at 3:10p.m. (they had to idle back to marina) and we closed the scales at 4:26p.m. (that is 158 boats in 73 minutes), absolutely awesome job to all involved, we could not have done it with out everyone's cooperation and most of all patience...What really impressed me was that everyone was in the water by 7:15ish and the fog was what actually delayed blast off instead of me not being ready!!!

As for payouts, well we had to wait for awhile just so we could get some of the teams and their boats up to the trailer and in the parking lot but it was shortly after dark when we started them and we were done fairly quick ( I think I was home by 6:15ish.

I would like to congratulate Terry DeVincenzi & Scott Crawford on their Win over an outstanding field, I personally know Terry and it is a well deserved Win that I am sure he will no doubt humbly remember for a very long time.

All told I believe we paid back over $52,000, for a team event that is awesome. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and I hope to see you all and more at the next event on Lake Shasta....
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
kmah

Re: Thank You WWBT Anglers

Post by kmah »

Great job with all the parking challenges that the low lake caused. 177 boats WOW and 3 years ago we started with 98. Seems like an eternity ago.

Looking forward to Shasta.

Thank for all of your, your family’s, and your staffs hard work.

K. Mah