ISE Show?

Flipperhead4018

ISE Show?

Post by Flipperhead4018 »

The show was good this year. A lot of the same vendors as last year. Good to see a lot of old faces. The show seemed to get smaller that last. Hope we don't loose this show as we did with San Mateo,San Francisco, Pleasanton.
kb

Re: ISE Show?

Post by kb »

Nope the show has not shrunk and in fact it has increased in size forcing the youth fair into the buildings at the main entrance. Over 600 different vendors. Glad you enjoyed the show
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
yjjustforme

Post by yjjustforme »

The show seemed bigger this year to me, my only suggestion is with the demo tank. I wish the demo tank was facing the same way as last year and if it was too crowded to have it that way I wish that they would have it so the casting deck is on the side closest to the back wall this way the guys giving the demo aren't facing the wall and could face the crowd towards the blade runner and Phoenix booth directions.
tacklejunkie2

Post by tacklejunkie2 »

Couldn't make the show this year, but a friend went and told me that Shimano didn't show (AGAIN). It's pretty SAD that Shimano can't send a couple of reps and some merchandise to a show in Sacramento, California when you're talking about the capital of California.
kb

Post by kb »

The reason the tank was moved was to increase the amount of seating at the tank and to keep the isle in front of Sacramento Pro Tackle moving and not clogging up the corner of the building where the people in those isles were not able to talk to anybody for 40 minutes of every hour. The tank is a 5th Wheel style tri-axle trailer so it can't be turned around it is backed into that space and the pumps and drain is on the far end and there is a door behind that curtain...... Lot's goes into why you do things at the shows and that is why the tank was shifted. We didn't have one complaint from exhibitors and the corner kept moving during the busiest times of the show so it is likely to stay that way. I didn't even cover the fire marshall and how big the isles need to be ;)
kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

tacklejunkie2 wrote:Couldn't make the show this year, but a friend went and told me that Shimano didn't show (AGAIN). It's pretty SAD that Shimano can't send a couple of reps and some merchandise to a show in Sacramento, California when you're talking about the capital of California.

Well, I know what it cost Shimano to attend ISE and while I will not speak for them, it was into five figures, so I'm sure ROI became the issue.

Personally, this was the first year I did not attend or work and ISE event in 30 years, and I sure enjoyed it! Dan :)
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com