WWBT Shasta Teams !!! Boat Count | Blast Off | Weigh In | Off Limits and More

NorCal90

WWBT Shasta Teams !!! Boat Count | Blast Off | Weigh In | Off Limits and More

Post by NorCal90 »

Hello WWBT Anglers,

We currently have 134+ teams pre-signed so we should be in the 175-200 boat range for this event as Shasta is on fire according to most.

Just wanted to post a quick note about this Saturday's Event. We will be at Phils' this Friday from 4-6pm for sign-ups/check-in. You can come by and sign the waiver as well as get your boat number, we will also be in the parking lot of BridgeBay in the Trailer from 4:30am- Blast-Off on Saturday morning for those that can't get by Friday night at Phils'. We will collect all outstanding memberships and fees at this time. Please have a copy of your payment either on paper or your phone for proof, just in case....

We will blast off somewhere around 6:45-7am from the gas dock/sheriff dock, we will call boat numbers ( must be present when your boat number is called or you will be shuffled to the rear to get your livewell check and Bouy - weigh-in time will remain the same) etc... Weigh-In will be on the same dock in the afternoon, payouts will be up in the parking lot 30min sharp after the close of the scales following the weigh-in, if you are not there and have a check coming, we will mail it to you after we receive your W-9, you can contact me at ajbubier@sbcglobal.net for an electronic copy of W-9 form.

The OffLimits are the same as they were for the Pro/Am event. I will try to post pics here...

Any questions please call me at :
530-230-8868 - cell, it does not work at home!!!
530-589-2601 - home, try this if the other does not get answered.
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
Diesel Guy

Re: WWBT Shasta Teams !!! Boat Count | Blast Off | Weigh In | Off Limits and More

Post by Diesel Guy »

It's a disappointing to see check in end at 6:00, instead of 8 like last year. There was still a line at 8:00 last year. I know several teams, including us, that can't make it because of that 2 hr change. We have a 6 hr drive and so do many others. Now we all have to deal with that tmrw and It's going to make that parking lot an even bigger headache for everyone.
NorCal90

Re: WWBT Shasta Teams !!! Boat Count | Blast Off | Weigh In | Off Limits and More

Post by NorCal90 »

Diesel, if there is a line we are not going to just pack up and leave, but we have to get ready as well. You can get there early in the morning and sign up if you can't make it tonight.
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net