Thank you for all the great years

clearlakeoutdoors

Thank you for all the great years

Post by clearlakeoutdoors »

Hey guys, I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for all the great years we had here at the tackle shop. Dave and myself have sold the shop and the new owner (David Burris) will be taking over on March 1st. Dave will be retiring/fishing and I will be guiding full time on the lake and still doing hand pours on the side. We owned the shop for 10 years and during that time we made some great friendships and met some really cool people in the fishing industry. We are truly grateful for all your support over the years. We realize how easy it is to buy your tackle online now a days and there is still a bunch of people that choose to support brick and mortar business. Again, thanks you guys

Tight Lines and we will see you on the water. Troy Bellah
185vsfrog

Re: Thank you for all the great years

Post by 185vsfrog »

Thanks Troy. You and Dave are a class act! Thanks for running and honest shop and helping me throughout the years. Good luck in your endeavors!
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

185vsfrog wrote:Thanks Troy. You and Dave are a class act! Thanks for running and honest shop and helping me throughout the years. Good luck in your endeavors!
I cant say it better then this, I always made sure to stop by and get my tackle splurge on when up your way. You were always helpful and treated everyone like a touring pro. Thank you and continued success on your next adventures.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Devon8604

Post by Devon8604 »

Troy and Dave, I want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for all you did with the local fishing community and myself. You both were always there for advice, providing the best products and helping out on boat inspections. I hope to run into you guys on the water and share stories once again. I'll miss you guys, fish on gentlemen!
machadobass

Post by machadobass »

I wish you both the best of luck in the future. I will definitely miss you guys.
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

Troy and Dave, as an inactive (since I moved to Texas) member of the Redwood Empire Bass Club I would like to say "Thanks" for your support of REBC over the years. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Congrats guys, enjoy your time on the water!

Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
Bsapp

Post by Bsapp »

I spent a lot of days sitting and bullshittin with you two. Good luck and congrats on the sale. So now no excuses we will expect to see both of you at the WEd Nite shootout on a reg basis.
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Troy and Dave,

All I can say is that you both did it right.

I know that you both will be enjoying your families and are looking forward to the next chapter in your lives.

Thanks for always being there for us and keeping a positive attitude, I look forward to seeing you guys on the water :) Richie Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix